If you know of something not on the calendar, let your neighbor's know by adding it in the comment section below!
• The Montclair Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. in the George Inness Annex, at 141 Park St. The upcoming agenda can be found by clicking here.
• The Studio Players, at 14 Alvin Place, Upper Montclair, will hold auditions for its February play, "James and the Giant Peach," at 7:30 p.m.
Auditions are open to children between the ages of 8 and 18 (who have not graduated high school). There are various male and female roles available.
For more information, call (973) 744-9752, or visit www.studioplayhouse.org
• Eric LeGrand, the Rutgers football player who was paralyzed during a game, will discuss his new book, "Believe," at the Yogi Berra Museum, located at 8 Yogi Berra Drive, Little Falls, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Admission only with purchase of book at the museum.
For more information, call (973)-655-2378 or click here.
• The Montclair Township Council will convene for a conference meeting at 7 p.m. in the municipal building, at 205 Claremont Ave. The upcoming agenda can be found by clicking here.
• The Van Vleck House will continue holding its Pop-Up Boutique from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The event will feature boutique vendors who will sell holiday gifts and decorations from local artisans and designers.
The Pop-Up Boutique will also be held between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on the following dates: Friday, Saturday, Nov. 28, 29 and 30, and Dec. 1, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
For more information, call (973) 744-4752 or send an email to email@example.com.
• Today is Thanksgiving!
The Montclair Public Library
• For a full listing of upcoming events at the Montclair Public Library, at 50 S. Fullerton St., click here.
The Adult School of Montclair
• The Adult School of Montclair will offer the following classes this week:
- Why Sub-Saharan Africa Matters, from 7:30 to 9 p.m. on Monday.
- International Law and Mobility, from 7:30 to 9 p.m. on Tuesday.
All classes will be held at Montclair High School, at 100 Chestnut St. For more information about these classes and more, click here. There is a fee to attend.