Invite a friend
Free First Thursday Nights at MAM
Free First Thursday Nights
5 – 9 p.m.
Every first Thursday of the month, October - June, MAM will be open late, 5 – 9 p.m., with free admission, dynamic programming, live music, tours, and a full-service bar. Offerings will change on a monthly basis, providing something new to see or do at every First Thursday Night. For a full schedule of special programs held on Free First Thursday Nights, see https://www.montclairartmuseum.org/free-first-thurs-nights.php Free First Thursday Nights are offered in partnership with Egan & Sons.
|Where||Montclair Art Museum 3 S Mountain Ave, Montclair, NJ 07042|
|Time||5:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About Montclair Art Museum
The Montclair Art Museum (MAM) opened in 1914 and is one of only a small number of museums dedicated to preserving American and Native American Art. In addition to collections featuring George Inness, Morgan Russell, the McMullen Family Gallery, and Native American Collection, MAM now displays contemporary art works along side folk pieces. A variety of educational programs are offered through MAM. SummerART offers a kids' camp as well as studio classes for adults and teens. The Yard School of Art holds classes for seniors, adults and youth year round.
Other events here
- Redefining American Art: Organizers of the 1913 Armory Show in MAM’s Collection Daily, 12:00 pm–5:00 pm
- The New Spirit: American Art in the Armory Show, 1913 Daily, 12:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Yard School of Art SummerART Registration: March 4-July 1 Daily,
- Works by Lee Arnold Daily,
- Chelsea Art Ramble Sat, Jun 1, 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- Adult Workshop: Mac Basics 101 Sun, Jun 2, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- Adult Jewelry Workshop: Learn the Magic! Intro to PMC Jewelry June 2, 2013 / June 9, 2013, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Adult Ceramics Workshop: Raku Firing Sun, Jun 2, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- CLOSER LOOK TOUR | Free First Friday of the Month Monthly, 2:00 pm