Invite a friend
Parenting Workshop - Raising a Thriving and Caring Child
In the spirit of the holidays, this workshop for parents of young children examines how to nurture and teach empathy, compassion, resilience, and how to determine right from wrong. The workshop is presented by Patricia Stern LCSW, MPH Clinical Coordinator, Child and Adolescent Services, Jewish Family Service of MetroWest. Children welcome. Snacks will be provided. RSVP is strongly encouraged.
More About Watchung Booksellers
Watchung Booksellers is a community bookstore that was founded in 1991. Watchung features a delightful children's reading room and a teen room. The shop displays more than 60 works of local authors and takes great pride in its carefully selected inventory. It regularly has events that are representative of community interests.
Other events here
- Watchung Booksellers Author Event - Jonathan Schuppe, "A Chance to Win: Boyhood, Baseball, and the Struggle for Redemption in the Inner City" " Thu, May 30, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Watchung Booksellers Author Event - AJ Allison, "Funny Side Up" Sat, Jun 1, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Working Title Six, a Reading by Local Authors Wed, Jun 5, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Watchung Booksellers Author Event - Working Title Six: Grassroots Fiction At Its Best Wed, Jun 5, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Watchung Booksellers Author Event - Dagmara Dominczyk, "The Lullaby of Polish Girls" Thu, Jun 6, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Watchung Booksellers Author Event - Jonathan Alter, "The Center Holds" Sat, Jun 8, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Watchung Booksellers Author Event - Alan Furst, "Mission to Paris" Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm