Invite a friend
The Store at MAM - Artist's Trunk Sale
The Store at MAM welcomes local artists for Artist’s Trunk Sales, featuring new collections and the opportunity to meet the artist.
- December 6 - Meghan Riley
See montclairartmuseum.org for more information about the featured artists.
More About Montclair Art Museum
The Montclair Art Museum (MAM) opened in 1914 and is one of only a small number of museums dedicated to preserving American and Native American Art. In addition to collections featuring George Inness, Morgan Russell, the McMullen Family Gallery, and Native American Collection, MAM now displays contemporary art works along side folk pieces. A variety of educational programs are offered through MAM. SummerART offers a kids' camp as well as studio classes for adults and teens. The Yard School of Art holds classes for seniors, adults and youth year round.
Other events here
- Works by Lee Arnold Daily,
- Yard School of Art SummerART Registration: March 4-July 1 Daily,
- Redefining American Art: Organizers of the 1913 Armory Show in MAM’s Collection Daily, 12:00 pm–5:00 pm
- The New Spirit: American Art in the Armory Show, 1913 Daily, 12:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Chelsea Art Ramble Sat, Jun 1, 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- Free First Thursday Nights at MAM Monthly, 5:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Adult Workshop: Mac Basics 101 Sun, Jun 2, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- Adult Jewelry Workshop: Learn the Magic! Intro to PMC Jewelry June 2, 2013 / June 9, 2013, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Adult Ceramics Workshop: Raku Firing Sun, Jun 2, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- CLOSER LOOK TOUR | Free First Friday of the Month Monthly, 2:00 pm