With spring here, it's a great time to look through your things to see what you can part with—and what you need. The 17th annual Hillside Spring Swap will take place on Saturday, April 28, with dropoff of donations scheduled on Friday, April 27. As always, the swap is free and open to everyone in the community.
Do you need or can you donate gently used...
Adult’s & Children’s Clothing:
Coats & jackets, sweaters & sweatshirts, pants & shorts, shirts & blouses, skirts & dresses, shoes & sandals.
Soccer balls, cleats & shin guards, rollerblades and rollerskates, mitts, balls & bats, hockey gear, lacrosse gear, NO bikes or skis.
Strollers, highchairs, baby swings, bouncy seats, portacribs, exersaucers, NO carseats, boosterseats, potties or full-sized cribs.
DVDs, videos, CDs, adult & kids' books, NO computer manuals or text books.
New toys & unopened (or taped shut) games & puzzles, NO computers or printers.
● Everything will be FREE. Come and take whatever you want on Saturday, April 28 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.!
● You do not have to donate anything to take things.
● To make this work, we need donations of any of the above items. If you are making donations, everything must be in very good condition. This means it looks like something you would put on yourself or your own child, or want your child to play with.
● Drop off all donations on Friday, April 27 between 3:40 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. at Hillside in the gym. (If you cannot drop off at that time, please email Jane Marcus to try to make other arrangements at email@example.com.
● We CANNOT ACCEPT: Games or puzzles unless in original wrapping and still sealed (or taped closed), or carseats, potties, full-sized cribs, skis, bikes, computers, printers, text books and computer manuals.
● If you can volunteer to help on Friday or Saturday, or if you have questions about the swap, please email Jane Marcus at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hillside School is at 54 Orange Road in Montclair.