Mountainside Park on Upper Mountain Avenue was packed all afternoon after the first major storm of 2014 dumped several inches of snow on the region.
The township police helped facilitate the activities by closing the street from Laurel Avenue to Mt. Hebron Road, and will do so again from noon to 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
So grab your Flexible Flyer, toboggan or snow board and head over to the hill.
Check out the pics above for some inspiration.
- Montclair Takes to Social Media During Snow Storm
- Montclair Digs Out in Single Digit Wind Chill
- Montclair Stores Do Brisk Business Ahead of Storm
- Snow Parking: Know the Rules in Montclair
- What You Need to Know About Skating and Sledding in Montclair