Change up your traditional Thanksgiving recipes with a little help from the Montclair Patch!
This is not the Patch's first Thanksgiving. Throughout the years, there have been numerous articles, blogs and tips posted about holiday recipes and cocktails. In order to help get your table ready, here is a short list of some of the best. Click on the links below and it will transport you to the recipes.
But this list is far from complete! So if you have a Thanksgiving recipe you hold dear to your heart, share it with your neighbors and friends by:
- Posting the recipes/tips in the comment section below; or
- Sending them email@example.com.
• Looking for a new way to cook your bird?
• Herb roasted turkey breast.
• Sage butter-roasted turkey with cider gravey.
• Three recipes from Jaindl's Turkey Farm:
• Cheesy potato casserole and cranberry sauce.
• Mom's amazing barely casserole.
• Want to pair your wine with the delicious dishes on your table but don't know a thing about wine? Then check out this informational guide about Thanksgiving foods and wine, which includes a list of .
• : Pomegranate Cosmopolitan, and Naughty but Nice Cocktail.
• Autumn Delight (scroll to the bottom).
• Go beyond pies with this list of recipes: Gingersnap pumpkin pie, rustic caramel apple tart, and pumpkin bread pudding.
• Pumpkin cheesecake with bourbon sour cream topping.