Know of something not on the calendar? You can add your own event, program, etc. in the comment section below!
Free Holiday Parking
Don't worry about feeding the meters this week. Montclair Township will be providing free two-hour parking at all bagged meters until Dec. 26. Those who park beyond the two-hour limit will be ticketed.
Holiday Toy Drives
For a list of toy drives in Montclair this holiday season, click here.
• The Montclair Township Council will convene for a regular meeting at 7 p.m. in the municipal building, at 205 Claremont Ave. Click here for the upcoming agenda.
• The Montclair Community Pre-K hold an open house and tours for September 2013 enrollment at 10 a.m. at the school, 49 Orange Road. This will also be offered on Thursday at the same time.
For information about registration, go to www.montclairprek.org and click on registration. To schedule a tour, contact the school at (973) 509-4500.
• A 3rd Ward community meeting will be held at 7:30 p.m. in the Montclair Public Library Main Branch Auditorium, 50 South Fullerton Ave.
Third Ward Councilor Sean Spiller will lead the meeting, which will focus on current issues in the ward and township. This meeting is open to the public.
• The Salvation Army of Montclair will host its annual Christmas Benefit Concert starting at 5:30 p.m. at the citadel, 13 Trinity Place.
The evening will be hosted by Emmy award-winning anchor for Thirteen/WNET and NJTV Steve Adubato.
This year, local merchants will set up a Christmas Boutique for holiday shopping. Some of the merchants there will be Essex Fine Arts Gallery, MaryKay, Earthly Treasures, Silpada Jewerly, Joy in a Box, and Chocolate path Volpe & La Russo Jewelry.
The Salvation Army Montclair Citadel Band will be joined by trumpet soloist Michael Baker and musical guests The North Jersey Home School Association Chorale.
For more information or to reserve tickets, call (973) 744-3312 or go to www.montclaircitadel.org.
• The Montclair Fire Department will hold its annual Drop Off for Toys for Tots from noon until 4 p.m. at Montclair Fire Department Headquarters, at 1 Pine St.
Firefighters are asking that you bring at least one unwrapped gift or donation of $10. Donations will be collected by the United States Marine Corps at the event.
The event is sponsored by the Montclair Firefighter’s Mutual Benevolent Association #20.
Montclair Public Library
• For a full listing of upcoming events at the Montclair Public Library, at 50 S. Fullerton St., click here.
Montclair School Calendar
• For a full listing of upcoming events and goings-on in the Montclair public schools, click here.
• Click here to browse who is playing at the Wellmont Theatre this week.
YMCA Workout Schedule
Looking to fit in a workout between work and sleep? Click here for the Group Exercise schedule at the YMCA of Montclair, located at 25 Park St.