Note: The meeting scheduled for 4 p.m. will not be at the high school, but in the Superintendent's Conference Room in the Board of Education Building at 22 Valley Road.
The meeting will open in public session, but will then go immediately into executive session to discuss matters of attorney-client privilege and personnel matters.
The board will reconvene in public to act on a resolution authorizing an Investigation Committee. See agenda.
- Montclair Mayor Calls Possible Motivation to Leak Tests 'Abhorrent'
- Superintendent-Community Clash Topic of Washington Post Piece by District Grandmother
- Montclair Superintendent: Likely More Assessments Leaked
- Anonymous Video Claims Responsibility for Leaked Montclair Assessments
- Blog: Troubling Facts about Montclair’s Common Quarterly Assessments.