albert's Montclair is led by renowned chef Patrick Pierre-Jerome. albert's is a BYOB restaurant; patrons provide the booze and the restaurant provides the glasses. The restaurant features a spacious dining room and balcony, and warm exposed brick to create the perfect cozy, romantic ambiance. The menu offers Cajun and Southern-inspired American dishes including, pan seared tilapia, buttermilk fried chicken and cajun fried calamari.
- Hours: Lunch: Daily, 11:30am - 3pm. Dinner: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 4pm - 10:30pm; Sun, 4pm - 8pm.
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.albertsmontclair.com/dinner-menu/
- Cuisine: American, Cajun / Creole, Southern
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Patrick Pierre-Jerome
- Features: BYOB-only, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Romantic