Falafel Hut serves authentic Middle Eastern cuisine such as raheb eggplant salad, beef kabab, lamb kabab, hummus pitas, falafel pita, Greek wraps, veggie wraps and more. It also offers a variety of non-Middle Eastern items such as buffalo wings, chicken fingers, spiced Philly cheese steak wraps, ham and cheese subs, Cuban sandwiches and chicken parmigiana. Homemade soups, catering and delivery are available. This small restaurant has a welcoming and distinctive Middle Eastern feel.
- Fax: 973-746-7750
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Middle Eastern and non-Middle Eastern cuisine.
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.falafelhut1.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Middle Eastern foods.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual