One of the few authentic artisan bakeries left in New Jersey, Gina's is family owned and operated. Baked goods are made still made from scratch at Gina's, and customers know the difference. Products are available to customers and wholesale retailers, as well as by special order. Seasonal goods, breads, coffee, tea and other drinks also fill the menu.
- Fax: 973-233-1058
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 7am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - 4pm; Sun, 8:30am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: Limited access, small entryway
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.ginasbakery.com
- Specialties: Breads, pies, specialized cakes
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Brioche Toast: A thick slice of Brioche, dipped in an orange syrup,baked, then topped with homemade almond paste, and baked again. Finished with slivered almonds and a dusting of confectioner's sugar. $3.00/slice Perfect with a cup of coffee!