Founded by the Sisters of St. Dominic in 1920, this Catholic school offers co-ed instruction for grades pre-K to 8, as well as high school (grades 9 to 12) for girls only. The school's focus is on encouraging students to become critical thinkers in a nurturing environment. A small, intimate school set on lovely grounds, Lacordaire ranks consistently well among parents. To find out more about the school, visit the Lacordaire Academy website.
- Hours: See the website for a weekly school calendar.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1920
- Number of students: 139
- Public/Private: Private
- Religious affiliation: Catholic
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 5:1
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: Pre-K - 12th
- Special education: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: School yearbook, musical theater, school newspaper, literary magazine, one-act plays, choral society, student council
- Sports teams: Tennis, soccer, volleyball, basketball, cheerleading, lacrosse, softball
- Uniforms: Yes