The Montclair Art Museum (MAM) opened in 1914 and is one of only a small number of museums dedicated to preserving American and Native American Art. In addition to collections featuring George Inness, Morgan Russell, the McMullen Family Gallery, and Native American Collection, MAM now displays contemporary art works along side folk pieces. A variety of educational programs are offered through MAM. SummerART offers a kids' camp as well as studio classes for adults and teens. The Yard School of Art holds classes for seniors, adults and youth year round.
- Fax: 973-746-9118
- Hours: Wed - Sun, noon - 5pm; Mon, Tue, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the side entrance, full wheelchair accessibility, and an elevator.
- Ticket information: $12 nonmember adults, $10 seniors (65+) and students with valid I.D. Credit cards accepted. MAM admission is free for members and children under 12. Museum galleries are free for everyone on the first Friday of every month.
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Audio tours?: No
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Wed - Sun, noon - 5pm.
- Cameras allowed?: No
- Membership levels: Corporate, Family, Individual