Next Door serves a variety of dishes, such as mushroom barley soup, burgers, salmon gravlax sandwiches, linguine with shrimp, fresh tilapia, roasted chicken and vanilla crème brulée. This small bistro-type restaurant is sparsely but beautifully decorated with pumpkin, lime and rust-colored walls that are complemented by wooden floors, tables and chairs. This award-winning restaurant was given the name "Next Door" when the owner of Blu wanted to open a second, more casual restaurant and found a space available adjacent to it that his employees referred to as "next door."
- Hours: Lunch: Tue - Sun, 11:30am - 2:30pm. Dinner: Tue - Thu, 5pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Sun, 5pm - 8:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Bistro
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual