Robert C. Ciampi is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). He functions in such various roles as psychotherapist, relationship counselor, clinician, coach and group facilitator. He uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, Insight-Oriented Therapy and some aspects of Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) including Interpersonal Effectiveness and Mindfulness.
- Hours: By appointment (weekend availability)
- Contact email: Counseling@rciampi.com
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Insurance accepted: This practice is out-of-network. Please make sure you have out-of-network benefits.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: NJ State: Licensed Clinical Social Worker #44SC05162100
- Accreditations/certifications: Certificate: Advanced Intensive Training in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Affiliations: National Association of Social Workers (NASW); New Jersey Association of Clinical-Behavioral Therapy (NJ-ACT)
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: First and foremost, Montclair is a community that embraces diversity and tolerance. There is a friendly tone amongst its residents, and visitors have commented on how welcome they feel whenever they come to town.
- Professional Disclaimer: If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest Emergency Department.
- Services: Outpatient
- Type: Social worker