Sharron Miller's Academy for The Performing Arts resides on Park Street in Downtown Montclair, next to Urban Outfitters on the second floor. This organization was established by Sharron Miller, founder and director. Sharron Miller is an accomplished performer, having gone to The Julliard School and performing on broadway, on TV and in movies. She is absolutely commited to bringing the Arts to Montclair and enriching the lives of children, teens, and adults alike.
With Sharron Miller's Academy for The Performing Arts, Montclair community members can get involved with various programs and all types of dance, from jazz to ballet. The organization can also host your childs next birthday party, offering dance class, balloons and food. Visit the Web site to learn more about Sharron Miller's Academy for The Performing Arts programs.
- Fax: 973-655-9829
- Hours: The Dance Store M-F 9-6 Sat 9-5 Studios M-F 9-8:30pm Sat 9-5
- Handicap Accessible: Eelevator, studios, rest rooms
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Senior, Volume/season
- Membership info: http://www.smapa.org/registration.html
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 103
- Average class size: 12
- Number of instructors: 30
- Dance styles: Ballet, Hip hop, Jazz, Latin, Modern, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: Yes