St. John's Episcopal Church
St. John's Episcopal Church is well known in Montclair for its beautiful gardens and stunning architecture. Rev. Dr. Peter Jackson encourages members to reach out to each other through parish life. Church services include coffee hour, arts, drama, scholarships, social services as well as youth and adult education services.
- Fax: 973-6551546
- Hours: Worship: Sun 8am and 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1902
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Episcopal
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes