Terra Tea and Fair Trade at the Isabel Rose Cafe is at the Montclair Public Library. The business is run by a Montclair mother who is concerned with the environment, supports local farmers through their indoor farmer's market and helps a number of schools and other institutions with shopping fundraisers. This small store offers a variety of organic, fair trade and locally grown products, and provides services such as elevenses (breakfast snacks), lunch and afternoon tea. Terra Tea and Fair Trade at the Isabel Rose Cafe additionally hosts films, tea tastings, fair trade presentations and healthy living events.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 5pm; Thurs, open until 7 pm; Sat & Sun, 1 to 4 pm, Closed when library is closed.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Local, Organic, Fair Trade, Breakfast Snacks, Sandwiches, Salads, Soup, Coffee, Tea Chocolate, Afternoon Tea, Local Produce, Eggs, Milk, Cheese, Cold Drinks, Dessert, Tea Parties.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.terramontclair.com
- Specialties: Local, Organic and Fair Trade Breakfast Snacks, Lunch and Afternoon Tea. Local Farm and Fair Trade Products
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes